VISION & MISSION
Our mission is to fight against Infectious Diseases in the Kingdom and to improve the health of our children through enhanced prevention, improved diagnosis, support for research in the field of infectious diseases and increase public awareness.
This will be achieved by:
- Promoting childhood vaccines and Infection Prevention.
- Raising awareness of Pediatric Infectious Disease problems.
- Family and community support on Pediatric Infectious Disease issues.
- Support basic and clinical research in areas related to pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Continuous medical education and faculty development in areas of Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Participate in the training of Fellows in the field of Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Improve overall childhood health by participation in national and international events.
- Work with governmental and non-governmental bodies to promote the health of our children and advance the area of Pediatric Infectious Diseases and Infection Prevention.